Case Study: Deliver Highly Productive Functionality Testing with Expertise in Automation and Optimization.
Customer: The client is a leading software provider for user virtualization, mobile management and desktop management technology that transforms organizations into productive mobile workforces securely governed by IT.
Offshore Testing Center
Case Study: Elevating partnership through through a multi-year collaboration through Dilato’s offshore testing center.
Customer: The client is a leading global provider of enterprise software, platform and solutions.
Case Study: Managing agility in a continuous release for cloud product testing.
Customer: The client is a global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. The project is a platform that allows user to access the latest versions of the company’s professional desktop applications.
Case Study: Scenario-based functionality testing for superior product quality.
Customer: The client is a world-leading supplier of CRM products, with the product optimized specifically for small and medium business.
Test Automation: Selenium
In many cases, automation testing scripts are not well structured for visibility, reusability, scalability and maintainability.
The challenges of working with poor designed test automation are:
- Test logic is hard to understand
- The scripts are difficult to be modified for new test cases
- The scripts can be easily broken for small changes such as UI element moves
- The maintenance cost is high, for example, duplicated code for similar operations without using global functions
Globalization Testing – Methodology and Process
Scenario: A brand new product that needed globalization testing.
- Product team does not have globalization experience
- Globalization testing owner does not have much globalization testing experience